Monday, April 26, 2010

Anahawan Election Candidates May 2010



I have been trying to do my research on who the Candidates are for the Anahawan leadership this coming May 2010 elections. So far I have only learned of the Patual-Luta Ticket. Here is what I have in the list:

Mayor: Doroteo 'Odo' Patual

Vice Mayor: Enrita 'Ern' Luta

Councilors:

  • Anatolio 'Yoek' Ang
  • Joel 'Lolong' Balagon
  • Edgardo 'Totoy' Cabrera
  • Epifania 'Epan' Lambonao
  • Mamerto 'Mamer' Lopiba
  • Zacarias 'Boy' Malulan
  • Jose Ma. 'Pepe' MiƱana
  • Gerardo 'Gery' Vestal

Sources: Ern Luta's facebook profile; anahawnons yahoogroups.

This is to emphasize that the owner of this blog is not necessarily endorsing any candidate. The main objective is to help Anahawnons make an informed decision by posting as much necessary information about the candidates as possible. This is in addition to giving updates to Anahawnons who are currently in different corners of the globe.

I understand that the above list comes only from one party so I am currently soliciting more information about the Anahawan Candidates this coming May 2010 elections. Please make a comment below or send me a message in the "contact me" section.

I will be posting more updates as soon as I can gather additional information.