Wednesday, May 5, 2010

List of Anahawnon Sites



Stucked on the same project for a few days now and not being able to make significant progress, I decided to provide some update on this blog, just to unwind for a few minutes and hope I could go back to pretending busy after a few minutes break. It looks like hell week so I decided to keep it short this time.

On my previous post Anahawnons and the World Wide Web, I mentioned a number of sites which are either related to our home town or maintained by our fellow Anahawnons. Well, a few days after posting that one, I discovered few more interesting Anahawnon sites online.
Thanks to xelfgal for providing the url to SAHS Alumni Ning Site by posting a comment to the said blog post. Thanks also to Guest881 for providing the link to Anahawnon Ning Site through the Chat Section of this blog.

From now on I will be maintaining a list of Anahawnon sites on this blog. Here is my current list of Anahawnon Sites:


Currently, the link list is located at the lower left corner of this page, but may be relocated later on if needed. If you own, maintain, or know of other Anahawnon sites including personal blogs and would like to publish your links here, kindly post the link on the comment section at the end of this blog post. The contact me section of this blog does not seem to work well this time so the comment section below will do the work for now.

You may receive direct updates from this blog by Subscribing to Anahawnons by Email. If you like, you may also follow this blog on facebook.